The Nike LunarTempo is a running shoe targeted towards those runners who desire the lightweight performance of flat racing shoes, but still relish the plus cushioning of everyday trainers.
Nike designers came up with the shoe after spending time meeting with athletes and running with them and studying their running shoe collections. What they discovered is that while many runners had logged countless miles in Nike Lunaracers, this meant that they required more cushioning and comfort to keep going.
The resulting Nike LunarTempo features the lightness, flexibility, durability and traction that runners desire as well as ultra-light reengineered Lunarlon foam for unmatched comfort. The shoe features a highly resilient foam core that is hooked up to a phylon carrier for extra support.
Ultimately, this shoe successfully marries the world of flat running shoes and everyday streetstyle ear.
The Nike LunarTempo Blends Flat Running Shoe and Everyday Trainer
1. Hybrid Running Shoes - Nike LunarTempo blends the lightweight performance of flat racing shoes with the cushioning of everyday trainers.
2. Athlete-inspired Design - Nike designers studied athletes' running shoe collections to create an innovative shoe that meets their specific needs.
3. Ultra-light Foam Technology - The Nike LunarTempo features reengineered Lunarlon foam for unmatched comfort and a highly resilient foam core for extra support.
1. Sports Footwear - The hybrid running shoe trend presents opportunities for sports footwear companies to develop innovative designs that cater to different running preferences.
2. Athletic Apparel - Athletic apparel brands can capitalize on the athlete-inspired design trend to create performance-enhancing and stylish running gear.
3. Sports Technology - The ultra-light foam technology in the Nike LunarTempo opens up possibilities for sports technology companies to explore new materials and cushioning techniques for enhanced athletic performance.