A couple months ago, these Nike Dunk Low Vintage kicks were revealed, and now you're going to get its full release details.
The Nike Dunk Low Vintage sneakers come in four different color combinations of beige/orange, yellow/blue, red/blue and beige/red. All the shoes are made from leather and is composed of color schemes that give them a vintage touch. I actually love the sneakers because they have a bit of a spray-painted, fade-away look that really makes the shoe pop. At the moment, there is no word on the release date or pricing.
The First Full Images of the Nike Dunk Low Vintage Kicks Revealed
1. Vintage Sneakers - Opportunities for creating new designs that incorporate vintage color schemes and spray-painted, fade-away looks.
2. Leather Sneakers - Innovative ways to incorporate leather material in sneakers using unique color combinations and designs.
3. Two-tone Sneakers - Opportunities for creating new designs that incorporate colors that fade from one tone to another on sneakers.
1. Fashion Industry - Produces opportunity for brands to release new lines of vintage and leather based sneakers incorporating the two-tone designs that create an aesthetic difference in the products.
2. Athletic Shoe Industry - Brings opportunity to create innovative shoe designs for athletes that incorporate the unique color schemes of vintage and two-tone sneakers.
3. Retail Industry - Presents opportunity for retailers to add new unique sneaker designs to their catalog to appeal to sneaker enthusiasts and collectors.