Jordan Brand is notorious for its Air Jordan 1 silhouette, consistently releasing different cuts and a barrage of colorways. The latest to join the roster is a new maroon and black ‘Air Jordan 1 Low,’ that will surely see a rise in popularity with the changing seasons.
The base is constructed with a tumbled leather build, boldly colored in a deep maroon that resembles the color of wine. This maroon decorates the 'Swooshes,' overlays, laces, interior lining, and 'Jumpman' logo on the tongue.
The black leather tones offset the toe boxes, quarters, and nylon tongues. The stitches appear in a broken-up fashion decorating the 'Swooshes.'
The maroon and black 'Air Jordan 1 Low' is expected to release in the near future.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Will Release the 'Air Jordan 1 Low' in a Maroon and Black Colorway
1. Air Jordan 1 Silhouette - Opportunity to continuously release new cuts and colorways that drive demand.
2. Tumbled Leather Shoe Build - Opportunity to experiment with alternative materials and textures to create unique designs.
3. Bold Color Accents - Opportunity to incorporate bold pops of color into shoe design to stand out in a crowded market.
1. Footwear - Innovation in shoe design and materials to compete in a constantly changing market.
2. Fashion - Opportunity to leverage the power of collaborations with popular brands and influencers.
3. Sports - Opportunity to create special edition sneakers for athletes and sports teams to enhance fan experience and increase brand visibility.