Basketball players and 90s heads are happy that Nike has been releasing a series of nostalgic performance sneakers from the glory days; amongst them is the Nike Air Flightposite -- this model sports the 'zebra' colorway.
The Nike Air Flightposite 1 originally featured a zipper than ran along the tongue of the sneaker. This model does not have the zipper and features more of a Foamposite appearance. The sneaker is covered in a zebra-print along the uppers, while the heel tab, laces, eyelets and tongue are black. A solid red outsole and red section covers the uppers, and the silver carbon plate is featured on the side paneling.
Rumor has it that an elephant print iteration was also spotted earlier, so Nike seems to be taking on a whole zoo-theme with these releases. These kicks will be releasing at the end of October and will be an optimal street and performance sneaker for this fall.
The Nike Air Flightposite 1 Exposed 'Zebra' Is Zoo-Inspired
1. Nostalgic Performance Sneakers - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the demand for retro-inspired athletic footwear.
2. Animal Print Sneakers - Potential for innovative designs that incorporate various animal print patterns in sneakers.
3. Zoo-inspired Fashion - Room for exploration in creating zoo-themed fashion products that appeal to consumers.
1. Athletic Footwear - Chance for sports shoe brands to create new lines of performance sneakers with nostalgic design elements.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for retailers to offer animal print sneakers as an on-trend fashion item.
3. Streetwear - Potential to develop zoo-inspired streetwear collections that feature animal prints and bold designs.