Each year, countless people look forward to the new products released for Halloween and Christmas and this year Vans combined the two holidays together in its latest partnership with Disney to release The Nightmare Before Christmas sneaker collection.
The brand announced the launch via its Instagram platform, stating ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas x Vans coming soon. vans.com/nightmare.’ The post features bats, ghosts, and a checkered swirl in dark purple and mauve -- a potential hint that the sneaker features Van's iconic checkered-patterned in goth-inspired colors.
Customers can look forward to the launch of the Vans x The Nightmare Before Christmas collection sometime before the holiday, with the exact date remaining a mystery. However, the sneaker brand did leak on its Instagram platform that the line will be available in-store and online internationally.
Vans Announced It Will Launch a 'Nightmare Before Christmas' Shoe Line
1. Holiday-inspired Sneakers - Opportunity to create limited edition sneaker collections inspired by holidays and beloved pop culture icons to generate more customer excitement and increase sales.
2. Gothic Streetwear - Opportunity to tap into the gothic streetwear trend and create unique fashion items that appeal to younger generations with alternative tastes.
3. Inspirational Product Collaborations - Opportunity to engage customers and create unique products by partnering with beloved franchises and property owners for collaborative efforts.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can generate higher sales and customer engagement by creating unique sneaker collections inspired by pop culture icons.
2. Film and TV Merchandising - Franchise owners can generate more revenue by partnering with fashion brands and producing merchandise inspired by their beloved properties.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers can expand their product offerings and attract more customers by featuring limited edition and holiday-inspired products on their websites.