American footwear giant New Balance has launched another 9060 model, this time unveiling the New Balance 9060 'Baby Blue.' The new sneaker features a soothing and earthy color scheme that blends light blue hues with subtle browns and beiges.
Another striking feature of the new sneaker is its mixed-material uppers, which combine pigskin suede overlays with a mesh base. While the sneaker's color palette is predominantly made up of blues and browns, the brand's signature 'N" logo comes in a bright white shade that is bordered by grey detailing.
As of right now, the New Balance 'Baby Blue' has yet to receive an official release date. Though, interested consumers can expect the sneaker to drop sometime in the coming months.
Image Credit: New Balance
The New Balance 9060 'Baby Blue' Boasts a Soothing Color Scheme
1. Mixed-material Sneakers - The use of mixed-material uppers in sneakers can create unique, visually appealing designs.
2. Earthy Color Schemes - Soothing, earthy color schemes in footwear can attract consumers seeking a calmer aesthetic.
3. Subtle Branding - Subtle branding, such as bright white logos on a subdued color scheme, can be a unique selling point for sneakers.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can leverage mixed-material uppers and unique color schemes to create visually stunning and distinctive designs.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate the use of earthy color schemes in their designs to appeal to consumers seeking a calming aesthetic.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The marketing and advertising industry can promote the use of subtle branding as a unique selling point for footwear brands.