The latest collaboration between Neivz and Sanrio is sure to be a hit amongst Hello Kitty fans. The jewelry collection, by the quirky Los Angeles label proves expressive and charming. Nievz, known for its over-the-top and graphic collections often relies on pop culture iconography as the inspiration for its products. The delightfully design-conscious brand is a favorite of pop icons like Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Rihanna.
This Neivz and Sanrio collaboration is one sure to please the animated brand’s global fan base with jewelry featuring beloved character faces. The pieces are handmade and laser cut using plywood, plexiglass paint and sterling silver as materials.
This vibrant collaborative effort is sure to gain a multitude of attention for its distinctive approach and ability to reach a variety of different demographics.
Image Credit: Sanrio
The Neivz and Sanrio Collaboration is Smile Worthy
1. Character-based Jewelry - The Neivz and Sanrio collaboration introduces character-based jewelry that appeals to fans of beloved animated icons.
2. Graphic Pop Culture Jewelry - Neivz's over-the-top and graphic collections demonstrate the potential for creating jewelry inspired by pop culture.
3. Handmade Laser-cut Jewelry - The use of handmade, laser-cut techniques in jewelry making offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the jewelry industry.
1. Fashion Jewelry - The Neivz and Sanrio collaboration is an exciting innovation in the world of fashion jewelry, combining beloved characters with unique designs.
2. Pop Culture Merchandise - The collaboration between Neivz and Sanrio highlights the potential for creating merchandise that captures the essence of pop culture icons.
3. Craft Jewelry - The handmade and laser-cut techniques used in the Neivz and Sanrio collaboration present new possibilities for the craft jewelry industry.