Fashion label TOMBOGO introduce new additions to its Nature is Healing collection designed for the Spring/Summer 2022 season. It made its original debut on the runways of New York Fashion Week in September 2021 and has been described to have a sartorial inspiration lying within “leaves, trees, and bark,” with a focus on thoughtful materials.
This includes the use of fabrics such as "recycled synthetic nylons, vegan leather, woven mohair knits, and canvas," for a sustainable design angle. Some of the notable items in the capsule include the two-piece worker jacket and pants that are designed with a kaleidoscopic heat graphic against a white base to allow for the design to stand out in contrast.
Image Credit: TOMBOGO
TOMBOGO Adds to the SS22 Nature is Healing Collection
1. Nature-inspired Fashion - Opportunities for designers to take inspiration from the natural world for creative and sustainable fashion.
2. Sustainable Materials - Innovative solutions for sourcing eco-friendly materials or upcycling existing ones for a more sustainable fashion industry.
3. Graphic Design in Fashion - Exploring the possibilities of graphic design on garments, using bold and colorful patterns to create eye-catching designs.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to focus on eco-friendliness and incorporate nature-inspired designs into their collections.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Innovative ways to produce sustainable fabrics and materials for clothing and accessories.
3. Graphic Design - Collaboration opportunities for fashion industry professionals with graphic designers to create eye-catching designs that stand out on the market.