Kitschy and cute, the Nail Rock Meadham Kirchhoff SS12 nail wraps were worn by models on the runway for the designer's A Wolf In Lamb's Clothing show. Reminiscent of cheesy retro cartoons and children's book illustrations, this nail art is at once nostalgic and contemporary. While many nail companies are releasing edgy, dark designs, Nail Rock has nailed it with this fresh series (pun intended). It is filled with images of bears and hearts.
Available in February, the Nail Rock Meadham Kirchhoff SS12 nail wraps were designed by Zoe Pocock. Functioning just like nail polish strips, they press on and can be filed down to size. Made out of vinyl, the nail wraps are easily peeled off, no nail polish remover required.
The Nail Rock Meadham Kirchhoff SS12 Nail Wraps are Kitschy and Cute
1. Kitschy and Cute Nail Art - Opportunity to create fun and playful nail designs that combine nostalgia and contemporary elements.
2. Vinyl Nail Wraps - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop reusable and easy-to-remove nail wraps as an alternative to traditional nail polish.
3. Edgy Retro-inspired Fashion - Chance to infuse retro-inspired designs into modern fashion, creating a unique and nostalgic style.
1. Nail Industry - Innovative nail companies can tap into the demand for fun and nostalgic nail art designs.
2. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can incorporate kitschy and retro elements into their collections for a fresh and unique aesthetic.
3. Beauty Industry - Beauty brands can develop vinyl-based nail products as a convenient and eco-friendly alternative to traditional nail polish.