Greg Horton has developed this DIY Musical Underwear, and before I explain, yes, it’s a pair of underwear that sings. Greg Horton is an intern for Instructables, a site that showcases interesting products, designs and concepts and the step-by-step process to construct them.
Musical Underwear may be one of the quirkiest things to pop up on the site. Greg Horton thought of the idea for the Musical Underwear when he saw the clap-off bra. This was the men’s alternative to the innovative design, but with pizazz.
To construct the Musical Underwear, Horton uses a pair of bright pink American Apparel undies, a photo-transistor, a mini audio jack and a battery holder. It’s a relatively simple and hilarious idea. As Greg says, “Musical Underwear is the underwear that gets down when you get down!”
Gregg Horton Develops a Pair of Musical Underwear
1. DIY Musical Underwear - A trend in DIY fashion where individuals create their own musical underwear.
2. Quirky Wearable Technology - A trend in wearable technology that combines humor and functionality, such as Musical Underwear.
3. Personalized Fashion Accessories - A trend in creating unique and personalized fashion accessories, like Musical Underwear.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore opportunities in producing and marketing DIY musical wearables like Musical Underwear.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can incorporate quirky wearable technology, like Musical Underwear, into performances and events.
3. DIY and Maker Movement - The DIY and maker movement can embrace the trend of creating personalized fashion accessories, such as DIY Musical Underwear.