Molly Goddard has launched its first Ready-to-Wear bridal collection featuring 11 dresses. Goddard’s signature shirring and hand-smocking technique is just one of the collection’s highlights, with a wide range of mini-midi, and full-length styles to choose from. The collection will run from sizes 6 to 20.
Crafted in England, each dress is made with Italian tulle, taffeta, and Spanish cotton voile. Ivory, blue, and coral pink tones decorate the garments. To match the selection of dresses, Goddard has also released bridal wear pieces such as veils, jackets, and cardigans for chilly weather.
The designer is commonly known for her “ultra-femme” silhouettes and creative tulle techniques. Perfect for the upcoming wedding season, the Molly Goddard bridal collection is available on the Molly Goddard website.
Image Credit: Molly Goddard
Molly Goddard Releases Ready-to-Wear Bridal Collection
1. Ready-to-wear Bridal Collections - Designers can explore releasing ready-to-wear bridal collections with unique techniques and styles.
2. Digital Bridal Shopping - Online bridal shopping platforms can enhance their offerings by integrating digitally enhanced shopping experiences.
3. Sustainable Bridal Wear - Creating bridal wear pieces with sustainable materials can satisfy the eco-conscious consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion designers can specialize in creating unique ready-to-wear bridal collections that highlight their distinct artistic vision.
2. E-commerce Industry - Online retailers can integrate augmented reality technologies into their bridal shopping platforms for a more immersive and interactive shopping experience.
3. Sustainable Fashion Industry - Bridal wear manufacturers can shift towards sustainable fashion practices to meet the increasing demand for eco-friendly clothing options.