The Mini-Farm Grow Box is an all-new soil-free, non-electric home-based food growing system developed by Texan consumer health advocate Mike Adams of the non-profit organization Food Raising. This contraption allows home gardeners to grow food without having to weed out invaders and without have to worry about complex pumps, motors and other parts. Moreover, this system works with about 1/20th the amount of water required in conventional agriculture, and about half as much soil space.
The Mini-Farm Grow Box is based on the principles of constant bottom feeding non-circulation hydroponics. The system maintains a constant water level in grow boxes without extra circulation or air pumps.
This system works well anywhere with access to sunlight and allows growers to grow food in waist-high platforms. This sort of convenience is exactly what's needed if home-grown food is to catch on on a wider scale.
The Mini-Farm Grow Box Lets You Easily Grow Greens At Home
1. Home-based Food Growing Systems - The trend towards soil-free, non-electric home-based food growing systems presents a disruptive innovation opportunity to provide convenient and sustainable food sources to consumers.
2. Constant Bottom-feeding Non-circulation Hydroponics - The trend towards constant bottom-feeding non-circulation hydroponics presents an opportunity for the development of new, sustainable and efficient methods of hydroponic farming.
3. Waist-high Farming Platforms - The trend towards waist-high farming platforms presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the design of ergonomic, efficient and accessible home farming solutions.
1. Home Gardening and Farming - The home gardening and farming industry presents an opportunity for the development of innovative solutions that allow people to grow their own food in a convenient, sustainable and efficient way.
2. Hydroponic Farming - The hydroponic farming industry presents an opportunity for the development of new, sustainable and efficient methods of food production that do not rely on traditional soil-based agriculture.
3. Home Agriculture Technology - The home agriculture technology industry presents an opportunity for the development of innovative and accessible home-based farming solutions that allow people to take control of their own food production.