Stream2Sea combines sun protection technology, sustainable priorities, and skincare to bring consumers "the only known mineral sunscreen on the planet that is tested and proven safe for coral larvae. salt, and freshwater fish."
With the threat of climate change ramping up and species disappearing before our eyes, it is extremely important for individuals to enjoy outdoor time safely and responsibly. Stream2Sea innovates the sun protection category with four high-performance and vegan mineral sunscreens. With an SPF 45 Broad Spectrum, the creams are lightweight, water-resistant, and reflect UV rays away from the body. The formulas also include some organic antioxidant-rich ingredients like Turmeric Root, Tulsi Leaf, Aloe Leaf, and more.
Stream2Sea's mineral sunscreen range includes mineral-based sun protection that is geared to an active lifestyle, a tinted sunscreen, a formula for kids, and a sunscreen that adds a subtle shimmer with eco-friendly mineral glitter. The brand's products are also packaged in sugar cane resin tubes which are more ecologically friendly.
Image Credit: Stream2Sea
Stream2Sea's Sunscreens Boasts EcoSafe Zinc™ & WetBoost™ Tech
1. Eco-friendly Sunscreens - There is an opportunity for companies to innovate sustainable sun protection technology with natural ingredients and packaging materials that have less of an ecological impact.
2. Mineral-based Sunscreens - There is an opportunity to develop mineral-based sunscreen formulas that provide high-performance sun protection without harmful chemicals or substances that can damage coral reefs and marine life.
3. Vegan Skincare - There is an opportunity to develop more vegan and cruelty-free skincare products that align with consumers' ethical priorities and provide high-quality results.
1. Skincare Industry - Companies in the skincare industry can explore the trend towards natural and eco-friendly ingredients, as well as cruelty-free and vegan products, to develop new offerings that align with consumer preferences.
2. Outdoor Recreation Industry - The outdoor recreation industry can offer sun protection products that prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility, using packaging materials that have less of an ecological impact and formulas that don't harm marine life.
3. Eco-packaging Industry - The eco-packaging industry can develop more sustainable packaging options for products like sunscreens, using materials that are biodegradable or have a lower ecological impact than traditional plastics.