Although I never watched nor felt compelled to watch the hit show ‘White Collar,’ after viewing the Matt Bomer Men’s Health editorial, I’ve strangely had a change of heart. Fine, perhaps it’s not so strange after fully checking out this cutey.
Strutting his stuff, the Matt Bomer Men’s Health spread talks about why he was drawn to his ‘White Collar’ character, Neal Caffrey, and how that complex character has influenced him in real life. If you’re interested in what he has to say, make sure to pick up the latest Men’s Health on newsstands now.
The Matt Bomer Men's Health Spread is Sexily Revealing
1. Shadow Portraits in Fashion Photography - There's an opportunity to incorporate stark shadow portraits in fashion editorials for a unique and captivating look.
2. Complex Characters as Inspiration - The trend of using complex characters, like Neal Caffrey from 'White Collar', as inspiration for real-life persona can be applied to various industries such as personal branding and marketing campaigns.
3. Changing Perception Through Photography - Photography can be used as a tool to change perception, and organizations and businesses can use this trend to promote diversity and inclusion in their visual branding and marketing efforts.
1. Fashion Photography - The use of stark shadow portraits can disrupt traditional fashion photography and create a visually stunning effect that sets brands apart.
2. Personal Branding - By drawing inspiration from complex characters, individuals can create unique and captivating personal brands that set them apart in their industry.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Changing perception through photography can be a game-changing marketing and advertising strategy for businesses looking to promote diversity and inclusion in their brand image.