Polish photographer Mateusz Stankiewicz shot this black and white feature entitled 'Lost' with model Natalia Kozior. Stankiewicz is represented by creative talent agency AFPHOTO and the shoot was styled by another AFPHOTO representative, Marek Adamski.
In these pictures Mateusz Stankiewicz seems to play on architectural volume and shaping, both in terms of the clothes, with Kozior modeling different sculptural dresses and voluminous pants, and the surrounding landscape.
Implications - Natalia Kozior was styled with a fresh face, baring hardly any makeup at all. Her expressions within the photoshoot really help to capture the feeling of being lost. Throughout the editorial, the model makes her way from an urban setting out to a field of plants and flowers.
Natalia Kozior is 'Lost' for Mateusz Stankiewicz of AFPHOTO
1. Architectural Fashion - The use of architectural volume and shaping in fashion photography presents opportunities for innovative garment designs that merge art and fashion.
2. Minimalist Styling - The trend of minimal makeup and styling in fashion editorials creates opportunities for brands to promote natural beauty and simplicity in their products.
3. Outdoor Fashion Photography - The shift towards outdoor settings in fashion photography offers opportunities for brands to showcase their products in a natural and refreshing way.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can create garments that incorporate architectural elements and unique shapes, providing consumers with bold and artistic fashion choices.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - Brands can develop minimalistic makeup and skincare products that cater to the growing demand for natural beauty and simplicity.
3. Photography - Photographers specializing in outdoor fashion shoots can capitalize on the trend by offering their services to brands seeking fresh and unique imagery.