Metallic textiles and geometric prints dominate the Marlon Gobel Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection. The designer's most recent runway show pays tribute to the style of late astronaut Neil Armstrong, the first man to walk on the moon.
This flamboyant collection is showcased in a sea of bright color tones and rich fabrics ranging from texture-infused metallics to structured wools. Whether sporting future-friendly space uniform styles or retro-infused suiting, models channel the iconic astronaut's memorable style.
The Marlon Gobel Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection references the past without losing its sense of modernity. The designer pairs sleek and streamlined ensembles along with playful patchwork details made to resemble intricately woven space ship shapes. This retro-inspired menswear line is classic while remaining relevant for the next generation of fashion lovers.
The Marlon Gobel Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is futu
1. Metallic Textiles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the use of metallic textiles in other industries such as interior design, automotive, and technology to create futuristic and eye-catching products.
2. Geometric Prints - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply geometric prints to various industries like graphic design, packaging, and furniture to add a modern and visually appealing touch to products and visuals.
3. Retro-inspired Menswear - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate retro-inspired elements in industries beyond fashion, such as home decor, entertainment, and advertising, to tap into nostalgia and capture consumer attention.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and eco-friendly metallic textiles and create new fashion collections that redefine futuristic fashion trends.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate geometric prints and metallic textures into interior design concepts to create visually striking and futuristic spaces.
3. Graphic Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize geometric prints and metallic textures in graphic design projects, such as branding and packaging, to create captivating and memorable visual identities.