Squeaky clean actress and singer Hilary Duff is just about ready to dump her good girl image and morph into the sexy and gorgeous 21-year-old siren we see gracing the cover of the January 2009 issue of Maxim Magazine.
The sizzling Hilary, who is rocking a black teddy with plenty of cleavage action, is part of a special feature called “Young Hot Hollywood” which Maxim has been running to showcase young and gifted Hollywood stars.
In 2009, “Young Hot Hollywood” seeks to highlight such young talent as Scarlett Johansson, Vanessa Hudgens, Rihanna, Blake Lively, and Hayden Panettiere, among others.
This is an excerpt from the interview:
M: “In your music video for ‘Reach Out,’ you are quite the temptress. Was that an intentional image makeover?”
H: “I was ready to do something different. The intent was not to be overtly sexual; I´m not naked. I do have little shorts on in it - but I also wear giant tutu. It´s good to show different sides of yourself.”
Hilary Duff in Maxim's ‘Young Hot Hollywood' Issue
1. Sexy Celebrity Image Makeovers - Opportunities to market and advertise celebrities in more provocative ways to attract new audiences.
2. Young Hollywood Talent Showcasing - Opportunities to promote up-and-coming Hollywood stars to a wide audience.
3. Alternative Fashion Trends - Opportunities to market creative fashion choices, particularly when it comes to young celebrities.
1. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can benefit from more daring promotions to increase the popularity of young celebrity role models.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can create more alternative styles that appeal to young celebrities, especially those seeking image makeovers.
3. Advertising Industry - The advertising industry can create fresh campaigns to showcase celebrities in a more risque light that engages young audiences.