Streetwear imprint OFF-WHITE introduces an expansive lineup of luxe jewelry pieces for the Spring/Summer 2019 season and it boasts a strong industrial aesthetic theme. The range features rings, earrings, and bracelets -- all of which are designed in a unisex manner.
The industrial design language is informed through structures such as the keychain-like earrings as well as the set of rings designed to look like hex nuts. The expansive line features the HEXNUT series, the Arrow, the Min-Hoop, and the Sweetheart series as well. Each range highlight hoop earrings, bangles, dangling earrings, and a set of rings. Most of the design options are made in the tonal options of either silver or gold with luxe accents of enamel and diamonds.
OFF-WHITE Introduces Some Captivating Jewelry for SS19
1. Luxe Jewelry - The rise of high-end jewelry with an industrial aesthetic theme presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury jewelry market.
2. Unisex Design - The growing trend of unisex jewelry designs opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry, catering to a wider range of consumers.
3. Industrial Aesthetic - The increasing popularity of jewelry with an industrial design language offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the accessories industry, merging fashion with engineering and manufacturing.
1. Fashion/accessories - The introduction of a line of luxe jewelry pieces with an industrial aesthetic theme presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion and accessories industry.
2. Luxury Jewelry - The embrace of the industrial design language in high-end jewelry offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the luxury jewelry market, appealing to consumers who seek unique and edgy designs.
3. Fashion/fine Jewelry - The growing trend of unisex jewelry in the fine jewelry sector provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to create versatile pieces that appeal to a broader customer base.