Lusomé has revolutionized the sleepwear industry with its cooling pajamas, proven to help eliminate night sweats. Created from Xirotex™, a fabric that moves sweat away from the skin, Lusomé’s pajamas took the home the title for the #1 best cooling pajamas in April 2022.
Lusomé recognizes the importance of getting a good night's rest, and one of the most common problems in women is night sweats. Multiple studies have also shown that more than 40% of adults 64+ experience night sweats once a month.
Styles like the ‘Eva Sleepshirt,’ the ‘Gabriela Nightie,’ and the ‘Donna PJ Set’ are flattering, versatile, and luxuriously soft. Interested parties who would like to eliminate the frequency of night sweats can visit Lusomé’s website for more information.
Image Credit: Lusomé
Lusomé's Cooling Pajamas Are Designed to Eliminate Night Sweats
1. Cooling Sleepwear - Lusomé's Cooling Pajamas are part of a trend of sleepwear designed to mitigate the discomfort of sweating during sleep.
2. Performance Fabrics - The use of Xirotex™ in Lusomé's Cooling Pajamas highlights the continued trend towards high-performance fabrics for everyday clothing.
3. Personalized Sleep Solutions - The success of Lusomé's Cooling Pajamas suggests that consumers are seeking personalized sleep solutions for common problems like night sweats.
1. Apparel - The sleepwear industry is one of several apparel markets that can capitalize on the trend towards performance fabrics and personalized solutions.
2. Healthcare - The medical industry may be able to integrate performance fabrics like Xirotex™ into treatments for night sweats and other conditions that cause sweating.
3. Hospitality - Hospitality and travel companies can offer performance sleepwear as a value-added amenity for guests seeking more restful nights during their stays.