The Air Jordan Elevate is back and this time around it boasts a 'Lucky Green' design.
Featuring the iconic green, back, and white color palette of the Boston Celtics basketball team, the new Lucky Green sneakers are sure to start a conversation. The base of the shoe features sleek white leather, which contracts nicely against the bright green soles. A mixture of black, white, and green also covers the shoe's Swoosh logo, laces, and tongue. But perhaps the most exciting feature of these new shoes is an anklet-inspired chain on the right shoe’s lateral side, which features tiny silver charms for Jordan Brand's logo, the number 23 (Michael Jordan's jersey number), and the number 1986 (the year Jordan set the record for most points in a postseason game).
Image Credit: Jordan Brand
The Air Jordan Elevate is Back in a New 'Lucky Green' Iteration
1. Lucky Charm-adorned Sneakers - Incorporating lucky charms on sneakers is a new trend that can appeal to superstitious customers.
2. Nostalgic Color Palettes - Using color palettes from classic sports teams can be a trend that evokes feelings of nostalgia and loyalty from fans.
3. Anklet-inspired Accessories - Creating footwear with anklet-inspired chains can be a trend that adds a unique and customizable element to sneakers.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can incorporate classic sports team color palettes to create unique and nostalgic products.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can utilize the trend of anklet-inspired chains to add a unique accessory to their products.
3. Marketing - Marketers can leverage the power of nostalgia by creating products with color palettes that invoke classic sports team iconicity.