Hailey Clauson is a modern-day Lolita in the 'Hot Texas Summer' lookbook for Love & Lemons Summer 2014 collection. Despite her buxom figure, the gorgeous blonde channels a youthful look by wearing crochet one-pieces, lacy baby doll dresses, messy pig-tails and even a pair of heart-shaped glasses reminiscent of the pair Sue Lyon wears in the 1962 film adaptation of the classic novel.
Beyond the Lolita undertones, designer duo Gillian Magin and Laura Hall were inspired by the swing-dancing, skinny-dipping lifestyle of Austin, Texas. The pair decided to dedicate the collection to the amazing memories they accrued during a recent visit.
Shot by photographer Zoey Grossman, the Hot Texas Summer lookbook for Love & Lemons Summer 2014 collection will have you lusting for a trip down south.
The Love & Lemons Summer 2014 Lookbook Channels Lolita
1. Youthful Retro Fashion - Opportunity for innovative fashion brands to create modern interpretations of retro styles, such as Lolita-inspired looks with a modern twist.
2. Nostalgic Fashion Advertising - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on nostalgia by creating lookbooks that evoke memories and emotions through nostalgic themes and references.
3. Location-inspired Collections - Opportunity for fashion designers to create collections that are inspired by specific locations, capturing the essence and lifestyle of a particular place.
1. Fashion Industry - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate nostalgic and retro elements into their collections, catering to consumers who appreciate vintage-inspired fashion.
2. Fashion Photography - Opportunity for photographers to specialize in creating lookbooks and campaigns that capture the essence of a specific location and evoke emotions and memories through visual storytelling.
3. Film-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to collaborate with film studios and integrate iconic film references into their collections, appealing to fans of specific movies.