The Louis Vuitton Escale a Paris jewelry collection is inspired by streets of Paris. Considered one of the most romantic cities in the world, it is no wonder that this luxury label has turned to the City of Lights for inspiration. The glitz and glam of the French metropolis is beautifully captured in every line and gem of the pieces. For instance, the necklace represents the traffic patterns on the Champs Elysees.
Designed by Creative Director Lorenz Bäumer, the Louis Vuitton Escale a Paris collection shows how geographic specificity can be incorporated into jewelry design. Instead of blatantly using maps and other grid formations, this collection relies on slightly more abstract references that are made even more subtle by the use of precious stones and tasteful arrangements.
The Louis Vuitton Escale a Paris Collection is Romantically Urban
1. Geographic-specific Jewelry - Incorporating geographic specificity into jewelry design offers an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Romantic-inspired Jewelry - Jewelry collections inspired by romantic cities can offer unique and meaningful designs.
3. Abstract Jewelry References - Using abstract references in jewelry design offers a subtle and tasteful approach to storytelling through accessories.
1. Luxury Jewelry - Luxury jewelry brands can explore incorporating geographic-specific and romantic-inspired designs to appeal to their target audience.
2. Tourism - Through partnerships with luxury jewelry brands, tourism companies can offer exclusive and unique souvenir options that represent the city or place being visited.
3. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore using jewelry to complement their collections through unique and meaningful designs inspired by a city or place.