'LiON Mini' is a battery and solar-powered car freezer that is perfect for keeping drinks cool during road trips.
The relatively small product is designed to fit in cars of all sizes. The Mini can be placed in the passenger seat and is always within arm's reach. There are two drink holders on the top of the device to give users more options.
The product will allow its users to enjoy cold drinks and fresh food while camping or cross-country traveling. Mini's temperature settings range from 20° to -20. This makes it ideal for storing foods such as meat, fish, vegetables, and yogurts.
The product uses no batteries and can fully recharge in 4 hours. There is also an app that allows users to see and set a custom temperature.
Image Credit: LiON Mini
'LiON Mini' is a Battery and Solar-Powered Car Freezer
1. Solar-powered Car Appliances - There is a disruptive opportunity for companies to create a range of appliances for cars that run on solar power.
2. Camping and Road Trip Gear - Innovative products for outdoor activities such as camping and road trips could be designed to take advantage of new solar and battery technologies.
3. Connected Mobile Devices and Appliances - The addition of apps and other digital features to mobile appliances and devices is an area of disruption and growth for the industry.
1. Automotive - Car manufacturers and suppliers could create new products and features that integrate solar power and batteries for car appliances.
2. Consumer Electronics - Companies in the consumer electronics industry could develop new products and accessories that cater to users on-the-go with a focus on energy efficiency.
3. Outdoor Gear - There is an opportunity to innovate and expand the outdoor gear industry with products that harness solar and battery power for improved functionality and convenience.