The Libertine S/S '16 collection puts a colorful spin on the usually dark and moody punk style. Riddled with excitement and dramatic apparel, this collection offers eye-catching styles for the spring/summer season.
The vibrant color palette of this collection comes for an unusual inspiration. Creative director Johnson Hartig reports that fluorescence cell research played a major role in the makings of this collection. The fluoro cells offered glowing motifs and patterns that shine bright atop all black garments. Day-Glo plastic chains made women's tops and accented high heels while the apparel and bags are riddled with electric motifs from perfume bottles to beakers.
It is clear to any fashion fan that the Libertine S/S '16 collection is nothing short of fun as well as fashionable.
The Libertine S/S Collection Shows Off a Radiant Rocker Aesthetic
1. Colorful Punk Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate fluorescent cell research into punk apparel to create eye-catching styles for the fashion-forward market.
2. Glow in the Dark Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate Day-Glo plastic chains and electric motifs into garments and accessories to create unique and attention-grabbing fashion designs.
3. Unusual Inspirations in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Draw inspiration from unconventional sources, such as fluoro cells, perfume bottles, and beakers, to create distinct and unexpected fashion collections.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new materials and designs to create innovative and unconventional fashion styles.
2. Apparel Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with the use of Day-Glo plastic chains and other distinctive elements to create unique and eye-catching accessories.
3. Cosmetics and Fragrances - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with fashion brands to create accessories inspired by perfume bottles, offering a new range of fashion-forward cosmetic products.