The Leilow Fall 2009 collection has been released upon the mainland. To promote the Hawaiian clothing line, Leilow has made a video featuring Aloha Fixed, the brand's local fixed gear crew.
The Leilow Fall 2009 Collection video showcases not only the chilled-out fashion, but some sweet tricks from the the Aloha Fixed skaters and BMX bikers. Check out more of the Hawaiian clothing collection through the link below.
Implications - Consumers are attracted to the carefree lifestyle of the West coast and other surf areas. This stems from a strong desire to lead an alternative lifestyle that differs from that of their parents. Companies should take this into consideration when creating ads for this demographic.
Leilow Fall 2009 Collection Uses Skater Video to Promote Clothing Line
1. Alternative Lifestyle - Create ads that appeal to consumers' desire for an alternative lifestyle.
2. Skate Culture - Incorporate skate culture into fashion campaigns to attract youth and streetwear enthusiasts.
3. Surf Fashion - Tap into the popularity of surf culture by designing clothing lines influenced by coastal fashion.
1. Advertising - Offer specialized advertising services targeting consumers seeking an alternative lifestyle.
2. Fashion - Develop streetwear collections inspired by skate culture and surf fashion trends.
3. Sports Equipment - Collaborate with skate and BMX brands to create product lines that resonate with the surf and skate community.