Shoe and jewelry designer Diana Broussard released a line of high-tech handbags that feature personalized LCD screens. While many designers are experimenting with tech-infused fashion, accessories have received fewer technological upgrades. These unique handbags demonstrate how new technology can be used to personalize accessories.
The new 'TechLuxe' collection consists of resin-coated handbags, which are equipped with LCD screens. The unique accessory demonstrates how classic designs can be combined with new technology to provide the opportunity for customization. The bags can either play Broussard's custom video or a video of the consumer's choice. The ability to display custom graphics allows the user to show off their own personal style in a unique way. As Broussard explains, "the design adds a new dimension to self expression by introducing motion to fashion with videos."
The TechLuxe handbags demonstrate how high-fashion designers can use technology in their apparel as well as their accessories.
These High-Tech Purses Feature Personalized LCD Screens
1. Tech-infused Fashion - Integrating technology into fashion products offers the opportunity for personalized and unique designs.
2. Customizable Accessories - Personalized LCD screens in handbags showcase the potential for creating accessories that reflect individual style and preferences.
3. Motion in Fashion - Adding videos to fashion items, such as handbags, introduces a new dimension to self-expression and explores the fusion of technology and high-fashion.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage technology to create innovative and personalized products like handbags with LCD screens.
2. Technology - The technology industry can explore new applications for LCD screens and video integration in fashion accessories.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can embrace high-tech innovations like personalized LCD screen handbags to cater to affluent consumers seeking unique and cutting-edge products.