Lauren Bacall recently did some serious Mad Men era makeovers with the help of some Dior models. These ultra feminine gals were glamoured up 50s style, complete with pouting red lips, pastel eyeshadows and classic finger wave curls.
With a finesse Betty Draper would be jealous of, these girls represented the golden age perfectly (with the helping hand of Lauren Bacall and Dior of course).
Take a look at the links below to find out how to get these fantastic looks for yourself.
Dior and Lauren Bacall are Forlorn for the Golden Ages
1. Retro Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop modern beauty products and tutorials that recreate the iconic looks of the Mad Men era.
2. Influencer Collaborations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Forge partnerships between iconic figures like Lauren Bacall and beauty brands to create buzzworthy campaigns that blend nostalgia and modernity.
3. Nostalgia Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into consumers' longing for the golden age by incorporating retro aesthetics and references into branding and advertising strategies.
1. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate retro-inspired beauty collections and techniques into the industry, targeting consumers seeking timeless and glamorous looks.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design clothing lines that capture the essence of 50s fashion and resonate with consumers seeking vintage-inspired ensembles.
3. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create advertising campaigns that leverage nostalgia and iconic figures to evoke emotions and connect with consumers on a deeper level.