Lancome makeup bags are well-known and are usually offered free to accompany a certain amount of makeup that you purchase. However, most recently the iconic cosmetic brand has made innovative hybrid makeup bags; its line called ‘Nouvelle Vague by Lancôme' features bags that act as both makeup kits and evening purses.
The French fashion house commissioned three world renowned designers from Paris to design the kits. Yiqing Yin, Alexandre Vauthier and Jacquemus each designed their own very versions, but, of course, they still all share the commonality of the iconic rose-gold flower detail. They also all hold the label's most popular products perfectly (L’Absolu Rouge lipstick, Hypnôse Star mascara and Hypnôse Palette eye shadow). Of course, you can also fit in other cosmetics of your liking.
These Lancome Makeup Bags Double as an Evening Purse
1. Hybrid Makeup Bags - Opportunity to create versatile accessories that combine functionality of makeup kits and evening purses.
2. Collaborations with Designers - Chance to partner with renowned designers to create unique and stylish makeup bags.
3. Multi-functional Cosmetic Products - Potential for cosmetic brands to develop products that serve multiple purposes, such as acting as makeup kits and purses.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic brands can explore the market for hybrid makeup bags that target fashion-forward consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion houses and designers can collaborate with cosmetic brands to create innovative accessory collections.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to incorporate functionality and style in their products by offering hybrid makeup bags.