The distinctive La Luna collection by Young Hunting features beautiful one-of-a-kind rings. These pieces are all different from one another, showcasing statement stones that are eye-catching and irregularly shaped.
Each stunning piece is reminiscent of a crystallized precious stone with sharp edges and an illuminated and iridescent quality. Each beautiful stone is placed on a rugged raw silver frame giving this unique jewelry a memorable and authentic look.
The raw and organic shapes of the various rocks featured in the collection gives pieces a natural look, fitting in with a tribal or bohemian vibe. Deep blacks, bright purples and even tones of gold are some of the rich hues that can be seen in captivating pieces. The La Luna collection by Young Haunting is the perfect staple accessory that will bring any ensemble to life.
The La Luna Collection by Young Hunting is Bold and Dynamic
1. Organic Jewelry - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for jewelers to use naturally occurring materials for unique, one-of-a-kind pieces like those in the La Luna collection.
2. Irregularly Shaped Stones - The trend of using uniquely shaped stones in jewelry design presents an opportunity for stonecutters to explore new and unconventional cuts in order to provide more diverse options for jewelers.
3. Raw Silver Settings - Jewelers have an opportunity to incorporate raw materials into settings to provide a rugged and authentic look to their pieces, as seen in the La Luna collection's use of raw silver frames.
1. Jewelry - Jewelers can explore designing new pieces using organic materials and unconventional stone cuts in their collections.
2. Stonecutting - Incorporating new unconventional cuts for stones can allow for a diverse range of options for jewelry design, leading to innovation in the industry.
3. Metalsmithing - Trends towards the use of raw materials in jewelry settings provides an opportunity for metalsmiths to incorporate these materials and techniques into their work.