Kyle Tezak has taken on the ingenious challenge of trying to effectively condense entire classic films into just four icons.
In the age of the internet and touchscreens, the art project has an ironic commentary to it. Minimalism is one of the pervading forces in technology and media communication right now, and it's unquestionably amusing to see how Kyle Tezak plays with that concept in the realm of classic cinematic timepieces of which some are several hours long. For an extra challenge, try to guess what movie they represent without looking at the name. You might be surprised how well-done some of them truly are.
Kyle Tezak Works to Capture Classic Films With Four Icons
1. Minimalist Design - Exploring the minimalist design in various fields such as fashion, architecture, and graphic design for innovative solutions.
2. Iconic Communication - Exploring the use of icons and symbols in visual communication to convey more meaning in a simple and universally understandable way.
3. Creative Condensing - Exploring innovative ways to condense complex or lengthy information into minimalist and easy-to-understand forms.
1. Film and Entertainment - Exploring how minimalism can disrupt the film industry by providing an innovative way to visually summarize and promote movies.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Exploring how minimalist design and iconic communication can change traditional advertising methods to visually communicate complex information that is memorable and universal.
3. Education and Training - Exploring how creative condensing in the form of visual aids and iconography can revolutionize education and training methods by simplifying complex concepts.