Jewelry, especially diamonds, usually comes in the most stuffy of casesâ€”think boring black engagement ring boxesâ€”but the Klotz jewelry packaging is as unique as the bauble (hopefully) inside.
Designed by Austrian Information Design student Gerlinde Gruber, the Klotz jewelry packaging has a cute wood-like exterior and comprises two Tetris-shaped blocks. Guys, if you're looking for a cute way to propose (perhaps to your retro-game-loving girlfriend), this is it!
Implications - Many consumers today find themselves bored or exhausted with the traditional procedures or methodologies. Businesses who provide consumers with easily accessible alternatives to express their unique personality during special moments will appeal to a large clientele. Today's high-volume of generic and mass-produced items has led consumers to seek out uncommon ways of doing things.
Klotz Jewelry Packaging Takes on a Wooden, Game-Like Feel
1. Unique Packaging - Businesses who provide consumers with easily accessible alternatives to express their unique personality during special moments will appeal to a large clientele.
2. Personalized Experiences - Consumers seek uncommon ways of doing things, leading businesses to explore personalized experiences and alternatives.
3. Retro-inspired Design - Retro-game-loving consumers present an opportunity for businesses to tap into the nostalgia trend and offer unique, game-like designs.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry businesses can differentiate themselves by providing unique and personalized packaging experiences to customers.
2. Gift and Keepsake - Companies in the gift and keepsake industry can leverage the trend of unique packaging to offer customers alternative and memorable ways of presenting gifts.
3. Retail and E-commerce - Retail and e-commerce businesses can explore retro-inspired design trends to attract retro-game-loving customers and offer them unique and nostalgic shopping experiences.