Streetwear label Kith has officially unveiled two new limited-edition New Balance sneaker silhouettes: the Kith x New Balance 990v3 'CL' and 990v2 'Tan.' Both models will arrive as part of the brand's Fall 2022 lineup.
The new 990v3 'CL' features a 'Steel Blue' colorway that is lifted directly from the iconic New Balance 1300CL model. Interestingly, Kith has used this particular colorway for several of its past New Balance collaborations, including the 'Steel Blue' 992, 998, and 999. Meanwhile, the 990v2 'Tan' draws from the tonal colors of Kith's own seasonal fall collection to offer an extra-smooth sneaker style.
Interested consumers can purchase the Kith x New Balance 990v3 'CL' and 990v2 'Tan' starting September 9 on the brand's website.
Image Credit: Kith
Kith Unveils Two New Sneaker Silhouettes with New Balance
1. Limited-edition Collaborations - Streetwear and sneaker labels can leverage collaboration opportunities to produce exclusive limited-edition products that appeal to collectors and generate buzz.
2. Tonal Colorways - Brands can explore the possibility of designing products that draw inspiration from tonal colors of other fashion items to create cohesive collections.
3. Heritage-inspired Designs - Sneaker brands can explore their archives for inspiration to reinterpret and modernize classic models, attracting classic and contemporary sneaker enthusiasts alike.
1. Streetwear - Streetwear brands can produce limited-edition collaborations with sneaker companies to generate hype and bring attention to their brand.
2. Sneakers - Sneaker brands can explore tonal colorways and heritage-inspired designs to offer new and unique products to their consumers.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can use tonal color inspiration from other items in their collections to create cohesive fashion lines that cover a variety of items.