Aired for the first time at the 2011 Superbowl, this seductive Kim Kardashian Sketchers commercial will convert you to the shoe. With the tag line of "Kim's Break-Up to Shape Up," this athletic TV advertisement shows the bombshell ditching her personal trainer for a pair of kicks that apparently improve her gym workout.
The celebrity ends what looks like a secret affair with her trainer in the commercial, ditching him for a pair of Shape-ups. The implied scandal makes the message behind the Kim Kardashian Sketchers commercial all the more powerful.
The Kim Kardashian Sketchers Commercial Will Make You Sweat
1. Celebrity-endorsed Ads - Opportunity for companies to leverage the influence of celebrities to promote their products in a unique way
2. Seductive Advertising - Opportunity for businesses to use sensual or suggestive imagery to market their products in a provocative manner
3. Fitness Footwear - Opportunity for shoe companies to market their products specifically as being improved for athletic performance
1. Advertising - Opportunity for advertising agencies to create new and provocative campaign strategies for their clients
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Opportunity for companies to partner with famous individuals to promote their products through impactful and memorable ads
3. Footwear - Opportunity for shoe companies to create cutting-edge products that cater to fitness enthusiasts and athletes