The 'Kebo' is a one-handed bottle opener that was designed by Rush Product Design Studios. This clever device allows one to pop off a beer cap with one hand while the other is free to give the thumbs up.
Rush Product Design Studios got its inspiration for the Kebo from the 'Theodore Low' bottle opener, which was around in the 1930s. They reinvented it to make the opener stronger and sleeker. The Kebo is made of stainless steel and then polished with a mirror finish to make this device perfect for any classy gentleman or lady. The Kebo also comes with its own tin case so one doesn't have to worry about losing it.
The Kebo is a bottle opener made for true beer connoisseurs.
The 'Kebo' Makes Popping Caps Easy
1. One-handed Bottle Openers - The 'Kebo' is one example of a trend of innovative bottle openers designed for convenience and style.
2. Retro-inspired Design - Products like the 'Kebo' indicate a trend towards modern designs inspired by classic products.
3. Accessories for Craft Beer Enthusiasts - The 'Kebo' speaks to a trend of specialized accessories for the growing community of craft beer aficionados.
1. Kitchenware - Innovations like the 'Kebo' present opportunities for companies in the kitchenware industry to create functional and stylish products for the home bartender.
2. Beverage - Beverage companies can partner with or create their own line of bottle openers like the 'Kebo' as a promotional item for customers and fans.
3. Giftware - The 'Kebo' and products like it can be marketed as unique and thoughtful gifts, creating opportunities in the giftware industry.