The K L A R Fall/Winter 2014 collection took to the runway stage during the shows at PortugalFashion week. The experimental sportswear collection features a mix of hand-made, leather pieces that defy tradition and expectation,
K L A R's Fall/Winter 2014 collection ranged from cocooned capes built out of a raw leather shell to asymmetrical halter top garments that left an audience of front-row attendees in awe. This androgynous and ambiguous collection plays with proportion and relies heavily on the unique textures of its material.
Whether experimenting with crumpled, treated or embossed styles, the label's leather palette varied in both its texture and feel. The collection stayed true to a conceptual brand identity and blurred gender lines with its vanguard staples.
The K L A R Fall/Winter 2014 Collection is Unconventional
1. Hand-made Leather Pieces - Opportunity for creating unique and customized leather products through hand-made techniques.
2. Experimentation with Texture and Feel - Potential for exploring innovative techniques to create diverse textures and tactile experiences in fashion products.
3. Blurred Gender Lines - Room for developing inclusive and gender-neutral fashion lines that challenge traditional fashion norms.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore and incorporate hand-made leather pieces and experimental textures to create disruptive designs.
2. Artisanal Goods - Opportunity for artisans and craftsmen to showcase their skills in creating unique leather products with varying textures and designs.
3. Gender-neutral Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the growing demand for gender-neutral clothing by creating collections that blur gender lines and offer inclusive options.