Julia Davis and Andy McLeod took the idea of an eco-friendly wedding to the extreme by personally growing the meals for their reception. From harvesting fruits and vegetables to farming poultry, the couple is prepared to gather their crops in time for their wedding in September.
Although it seemed crazy to some, Julia Davis and Andy McLeod put forth a continuous amount of effort towards their wedding garden. Without a doubt, this is definitely an extreme way to stay green -- even on your big day!
Julia Davis and Andy McLeod Ensure an Eco-Friendly Wedding Day
1. Personalized DIY Weddings - The trend of couples taking a hands-on approach to planning and executing their own weddings, incorporating personal touches and unique experiences.
2. Eco-friendly Weddings - The trend of couples actively seeking out environmentally friendly options and practices for their wedding day, such as sourcing locally grown food and using sustainable materials.
3. Sustainable Farm-to-table - The trend of couples growing their own food or supporting local farms to create a farm-to-table experience for their wedding guests, promoting a connection to nature and a reduced carbon footprint.
1. Event Planning - The industry that can capitalize on the trend of personalized DIY weddings by offering creative and customizable wedding planning services.
2. Sustainable Agriculture - The industry that can benefit from the trend of couples growing their own food or supporting local farms for their weddings, by providing resources, education, and support for sustainable farming practices.
3. Eco-friendly Catering - The industry that can tap into the trend of eco-friendly weddings by offering catering services that prioritize local, organic, and sustainably sourced food options and eco-friendly packaging.