Nike continues to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its beloved Air Force 1 silhouette and the latest version to drop is the Join Forces design update of the Low iteration. The shoe boasts a simplistic design as it blends together white, sail, and team red across the look. It is made with entirely leather materials and features mesh along the tongue and lining section.
The eyelets and dubraes are marked with gold to add another subtle pop of color. The sneaker is also detailed with a touch of its jewel Swoosh on the lateral side for branding. Dual branding continues along the heel as it is adorned with the special anniversary tongue tag to round it all out.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Launches the Air Force 1 Low Join Forces Design
1. Minimalistic Design - Opportunities to create new products with simple design elements
2. Premium Materials - Opportunities to explore luxury materials in sneaker designs
3. Anniversary Editions - Opportunities to celebrate brand milestones with limited edition products
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating new and unique sneaker designs
2. Fashion - Innovative opportunities in exploring new materials for high-end fashion designs
3. Marketing - Opportunities to create buzz and drive sales with limited edition anniversary products