John Rocha's Spring/Summer 2013 line entered the couture foray at London's 2012 Fashion Week. The Hong Kong native has established an impressive brand from his current Irish address, releasing seasonal lines in accordance with his largely unpredictable vision.
Ornate and overdone headpieces are fundamental to this Spring/Summer 2013 John Rocha collection. The organza hats laid haphazardly on the heads of the tall models who worked to balance them throughout the intense production.
Delicate, ladylike apparel is similarly pivotal to this collection. Rocha borrowed from the styles of France's southeastern region, stating that the tones were "coloured with the light of Provence." The neutral and pastel hues came together quite nicely, playing up on the designers appreciation of romantic, dainty motifs.
John Rocha's Spring/Summer 2013 Runway Features Elegant Hats
1. Ornate Headpieces - The trend of ornate headpieces in fashion presents an opportunity for designers to create unique and luxurious accessories.
2. Delicate Apparel - The trend of delicate and ladylike apparel opens up possibilities for fashion brands to create elegant and feminine clothing options.
3. Neutral and Pastel Hues - The trend of using neutral and pastel hues in fashion provides opportunities for designers to create soft and romantic looks.
1. Fashion Design - The fashion design industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate ornate headpieces and delicate apparel into their collections.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of ornate headpieces by creating unique and elaborate headpiece designs.
3. Textile and Fabric - The textile and fabric industry can take advantage of the trend of neutral and pastel hues by producing a wide range of fabrics in these colors.