JJJJound, a design firm founded by Justin Saunders, has announced the launch of its latest collaboration, this time teaming up with fitted cap brand 59FIFTY to launch the 'JJJJound x New Era 59FIFTY' collection. The new collaboration comes on the heels of the firm's other recent high profile partnerships with brands including New Balance, A Bathing Ape, ASICS, and Reebok.
The fitted cap collection see's JJJJound apply its signature minimalist aesthetic to offer two hats in two classic colorways: black and navy. Both versions of the cap feature a robust denim construction and an all-grey underbrim. In addition, the caps come with no visible branding aside from a small New Era flag, which is embroidered on their sides.
The JJJJound x New Era 59FIFTY collection is set to be released on Septmeber 9.
Image Credit: JJJJound
The JJJJound x New Era 59FIFTY Features Two Classic Hat Designs
1. Minimalist Fashion - Opportunities to disrupt the fashion industry by offering simple, yet stylish, designs with limited branding.
2. Limited Edition Collaborations - Collaborative partnerships between designers and brand-name companies with limited edition items offer opportunities to create buzz and exclusivity for consumers.
3. Branding Reduction - Opportunities to reduce excess branding on clothing and accessories, creating a more streamlined design aesthetic and catering to consumers who prefer minimalism.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from a minimalist approach to design and limited edition collaborations to create buzz and exclusivity.
2. Accessories - Accessories brands can disrupt the market by reducing visible branding on products and focusing on simple and stylish designs.
3. Streetwear - The streetwear industry can appeal to consumers who prefer minimalist designs with limited branding, while still maintaining exclusivity through limited edition collaborations.