The 1970s domestic goddess look gets an edgy makeover in the Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet shoot. Photographed by Joshua Peska, the 'Let Me Go' series captures fashionista looks by stylist Katie Keim that combine bohemian babe pieces with sophisticated high-fashion threads. Wearing items by renowned designers like Oscar de la Renta and Christina Kara, McManis commands the viewer's attention with her bold poses and breathtakingly stoic presence. Even an adorable puppy, who shares the frame with her for one shot, can't take the focus away from her stunning gaze.
The Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet shoot shows how you can create a unique and compelling look by combining pieces from contrasting styles and cultures. The photos, taken exclusively for the fashion website, are a perfect tribute to memorable 1970s styles.
The Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet Shoot is Domestic Diva Chic
1. Bohemian-sophisticate Fashion Mashup - Combining bohemian and high-fashion pieces to create a unique style that transcends cultural boundaries presents enormous opportunities for retailers and designers.
2. Building on Nostalgia - Drawing inspiration from past eras, such as the memorable 1970s styles featured in the Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet shoot, creates opportunities to refresh and update vintage looks.
3. Looks That Command Attention - Bold poses and stunning gazes, such as those captured in the Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet shoot, inspire innovation in styling and marketing strategies for fashion and beauty brands.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the mashup of bohemian and high-fashion styles by curating collections and developing marketing strategies that blend contrasting cultural elements and break traditional style boundaries.
2. Vintage and Retro Fashion - Nostalgia and vintage styles, such as the memorable 1970s styles highlighted in the Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet shoot, present opportunities to refresh and update classic looks for a more contemporary market.
3. Beauty Marketing and Advertising - Brands can take cues from the bold poses and stunning gazes featured in the Jennifer McManis Touchpuppet shoot to develop innovative marketing and advertising strategies that showcase confidence and individuality.