The Janz and Cooper Eyewear collection for the 2011 spring/summer season features unique, handmade frames. The British designers were inspired by various works of film, literature and music. Featuring three different designs of sunglasses including 'Swell Well Well,' 'Oh Nico' and 'This is Not a Mountain,' the collection breaks away from traditionally shaped frames and provides customers with imaginative and original designs.
Each of the three designs from the Janz and Cooper Eyewear collection is available in a variety of colors and patterns, including floral, tortoiseshell, black, white and crystal. The entire collection is handmade and the lenses can be swapped for prescription lenses! The exclusive designs of the Janz and Cooper Eyewear collection can be purchased online at the designers' website.
The Janz and Cooper Eyewear Collection for Women is Simply Stunning
1. Handmade Eyewear - The trend of unique, handmade eyewear frames offers opportunities for innovation in the eyewear industry, particularly in customization and personalized fit.
2. Innovative Design - The trend of breaking away from traditional eyewear design presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry, particularly in creating new and imaginative aesthetics.
3. Prescription Swappable Lenses - The trend of prescription swappable lenses in handmade eyewear offers opportunities for innovation in the eyewear industry, particularly in providing more options and flexibility for customers.
1. Eyewear Industry - The handmade eyewear trend provides opportunities for differentiation, customization and increased options within the eyewear industry.
2. Fashion Industry - The trend of breaking away from traditional eyewear design offers an opportunity for differentiation and creativity within the fashion industry.
3. Healthcare Industry - The trend of prescription swappable lenses in handmade eyewear offers an opportunity for disruption in the healthcare industry, particularly in telemedicine and remote consultations.