IWC Schaffhausen works in collaboration with Guillaume Philibert's fashion imprint Filling Pieces on a new collection together. It started off with a pair of sneakers with the premium Low Top that took the spotlight and then follows with a full ready-to-wear line.
Together, the duo channel the expertise of both efforts and highlights items such as the IWC Schaffhausen Pilot Watch Chronograph. Specifically, the two deliver a new Woodland iteration of the TOP GUN edition. It made its original debut during The Colors of TOP GUN Collection during the Watches and Wonders 2022 that took place in Geneva. The design has a new engineered green ceramic hue, which is chosen as the IWC Woodland color with Pantone.
Image Credit: IWC
Filling Pieces Joins IWC Schaffhausen on a New Collection
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - The rise of fashion and lifestyle brands collaborating for unique collaborations with companies from different industries.
2. Premium Sneaker Collaborations - The trend of high-end sneaker collabs featuring luxury fashion, watch, and auto brands.
3. Special Edition Product Collaborations - The increasing trend of brands creating special edition products in partnership with complementary companies from other industries.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion brands can collaborate with other industries to create unique products that appeal to a larger audience.
2. Watchmaking - Watch brands can expand their product offerings and reach a new customer base by collaborating with fashion and lifestyle brands.
3. Luxury Goods - Collaborations between luxury brands allow for the creation of premium products that attract high-end consumers.