The Issey Miyake Spring/Summer 2013 runway collection features a slew of sporty outerwear selects. Taking cues from a variety of pop culture references, this casual catwalk pays homage to futuristic imagery, biker-inspired couture and classic utilitarian silhouettes.
From oversized shapes and relaxed fits to weather-proof fabric choices, this mostly monochromatic collection features subtle neon accents that embrace a growing fashion fad. Known for its signature athletic-wear aesthetic, the Issey Miyake Spring/Summer 2013 menswear collection marries edgy styling and visual components along with functional creative concepts.
This contemporary catwalk presentation accentuates exaggerated shoulders, streamlined design details and sleek shapes. Exuding an air of youth, this subtly-accented menswear collection proves that less is more when leaving a lasting style impression.
The Issey Miyake Spring/Summer 2013 Runway Show
1. Sporty Outerwear - Opportunity to develop innovative, functional outerwear with a sporty aesthetic.
2. Futuristic Imagery - Potential for creating fashion designs that incorporate futuristic elements and references.
3. Monochromatic with Neon Accents - Chance to explore the combination of monochromatic color palettes with pops of neon for a trendy look.
1. Fashion Design - Innovative fashion designers can explore creating sporty outerwear with futuristic elements and monochromatic color schemes.
2. Athletic-wear - Opportunity for athletic-wear brands to incorporate futuristic design elements and neon accents into their collections.
3. Textile Production - Textile manufacturers can develop weather-proof fabrics that are suitable for sporty outerwear with monochromatic and neon designs.