It isn't enough that Apple already dropped big tech bombs a few short weeks ago in the form of the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Apple Watch, it has now leaked images of the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3. Although the images look to have been accidentally released, it comes just in time to drum up some more excitement over the announcement of the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3.
More information about the iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 will be revealed later today, but until then people can enjoy the screenshot from the iPad User Guide for iOS 8.1m which will also be announced. The iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 will be equipped with Touch ID while just the former will boast burst shooting mode.
The iPad Air 2 and Mini 3 are Leaked by Apple Before Official Reveal
1. Tablet Security - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in developing advanced security features for tablets, such as iris scanning or facial recognition.
2. Enhanced User Experience - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating intuitive and immersive user experiences for tablets, through features like augmented reality or haptic feedback.
3. Multimedia Integration - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in integrating tablets with other multimedia devices, enabling seamless connectivity and media sharing.
1. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in developing cutting-edge tablets with advanced features and functionalities that cater to evolving consumer demands.
2. Information Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in leveraging tablets as productivity tools within the IT industry, through software advancements and enhanced compatibility with business applications.
3. Entertainment and Media - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in utilizing tablets as interactive platforms for delivering immersive content experiences, blurring the lines between traditional media consumption and interactive entertainment.