Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum has been marketed to consumers through a few tech-forward techniques, including a partnership with Google and an interactive pop-up experience. Dubbed 'Power of Night,' the latter activation is concerned with the direct correlation between a good night's sleep and a radiant complexion.
The interactive pop-up is largely based on discovery. Guests are invited to take a survey to determine what are some best courses of action for their skin, then they can venture to learn more about the Advanced Night Repair Serum and its methodology. The product is credited to rejuvenate the skin, as well as to increase overall hydration and elasticity.
In addition, the interactive pop-up is made to be incredibly design-forward, allowing consumers to enjoy a few photo opportunities.
Estée Lauder's Pop-Up Boasts the Advanced Night Repair Serum
1. Skincare-specific Interactive Pop-ups - Opportunity for brands to create interactive pop-ups that engage consumers, provide personalized skincare recommendations, and promote products.
2. Tech-forward Skincare Marketing - Opportunity for skincare brands to partner with technology companies to create innovative marketing techniques that educate and engage consumers.
3. Sleep-health Connection in Skincare - Opportunity for skincare brands to highlight the connection between sleep quality and skin health in their marketing campaigns and product offerings.
1. Beauty and Skincare - Opportunity for beauty and skincare brands to incorporate interactive experiences into their marketing strategies to enhance customer engagement and product promotion.
2. Technology - Opportunity for technology companies to collaborate with beauty and skincare brands to develop interactive solutions and data-driven tools that enhance the consumer experience.
3. Wellness and Sleep - Opportunity for wellness and sleep-focused brands to partner with skincare companies to create products and campaigns that highlight the importance of sleep in maintaining healthy skin.