People who love Nike, Starbucks and even Target to the point of sharing that fact over and over again on social media should be rewarded not only for their loyalty, but their enthusiastic word-of-mouth advertising; enter personal Instagram ads. Husband and wife duo Josh and Yvette Lee realized the power of such Instagram ads after posting a photo of an airplane wing to rave about a particular airline.
Creating SnapMyAd, the Instagram ad app allows people to enter photo sharing specific competitions and loyalty programs that mutually benefit all parties involved. An innovative way to encourage promotion on a more organic level, this Instagram ad app taps into the social media market in a way that is natural and exciting. Lee writes, "We are talking with some huge brands that have millions of followers on Instagram and Facebook who will really push us to scale quickly."
SnapMyAd is an App that Rewards Brand Enthusiasts for their Photos
1. Personal Instagram Ads - Opportunity to leverage user-generated content and loyalty programs to create personalized advertising on Instagram.
2. Organic Promotion - Opportunity to encourage organic promotion through photo sharing competitions and loyalty programs on social media.
3. Social Media Marketing - Opportunity to tap into the power of social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook for advertising purposes.
1. Digital Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity to transform traditional advertising methods by harnessing user-generated content on Instagram.
2. Social Media Platforms - Disruptive innovation opportunity to integrate loyalty programs and photo sharing competitions for brands on social media.
3. Brand Loyalty - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incentivize brand enthusiasts and turn them into brand advocates through personalized Instagram ads.