INMIX, an eyewear brand that supplies both non-prescription and prescription styles, has introduced its Flex line.
Durable, incredibly lightweight, and foldable, the Flex sunglasses provide protection from the sun's rays while elevating summer looks. INMIX offers a variety of frame options to suit different preferences and face shapes, with the brand's Verne, Sam, Frances, Murray, and Monroe styles all available through its web store.
Each style also comes in varying color combinations, including pink, brown, and purple lenses, and black, rose gold, and gold frames—among others. As the glasses are virtually weightless, they can be worn comfortably throughout the day, and are easy to pack around so that can be available whenever needed.
Image Credit: INMIX
INMIX's Flex Line is Stylish, Comfortable, and Ultra-Portable
1. Lightweight Sunglasses - The trend of developing ultra-lightweight sunglasses can open new disruptive innovation opportunities for outdoor sports and fashion industry.
2. Foldable Eyewear - The foldable eyewear trend has the potential to disrupt the eyewear market by providing easy-to-carry and sleek designs for travelers and commuters.
3. Customizable Glasses - The trend of customization in glasses frame and lenses can bring new disruptive innovation opportunities for eyewear brands by providing personalization options to its customers.
1. Eyewear Industry - The eyewear industry needs to keep up with the latest trends of lightweight, foldable and customizable glasses to stay competitive and meet customer demand.
2. Outdoor Sports Industry - The outdoor sports industry can utilize the trend of developing lightweight and durable sunglasses to provide high-performance sunglasses for athletes and adventurers.
3. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can incorporate foldable and stylish sunglasses in its product portfolio, which can fit easily in the purse and provide a sleek look to the wearer.