The Imaginary People Fall 2011 collection may seem rather simple at first, but it sports some dramatically draped silhouettes that will bolster anyone's existing wardrobe. It is comprised of closet stables with unexpected, yet subtle twists such as turbans, belled sleeves and voluminous skirts. It is as though this line was made for a modern princess. Perhaps it was inspired by the medieval styles seen throughout the HBO hit 'Game of Thrones.'
This Chicago-based womenswear label is known for its elegant, yet versatile designs. The Imaginary People Fall 2011 collection features some of its more popular pieces from its Core Basics collection made appropriate for the cooler weather while introducing new fabrics for more sophisticated looks. These include wool blend winter jackets, satiny button-up tops and silky pants.
The Imaginary People Fall 2011 Collection is Elegant and Versatile
1. Dramatically Draped Silhouettes - Designing fashion with dramatically draped silhouettes offers innovative and unique styles.
2. Unexpected Twists - Incorporating unexpected twists into fashion pieces provides opportunities for disruption and creativity.
3. Versatile Designs - Creating versatile designs that can be worn in multiple ways allows for innovation in the fashion industry.
1. Womenswear - The womenswear industry can benefit from incorporating dramatically draped silhouettes and unexpected twists into their designs.
2. Fashion Design - In the fashion design industry, there is an opportunity to experiment with versatile designs and innovative twists.
3. Textile Manufacturing - Textile manufacturers can embrace innovative fabrics and techniques to create visually stunning and versatile designs.