The Cinder Sensor is a hybrid cooking device that brings together the precision temperature control of sous vide cooking with the simplicity and ease of a countertop grill. This contraption is perfect for those who like the idea of sous vide cooking but find it daunting or time-consuming.
The stainless steel contraption uses a pair of removable aluminum non-stick cooking plates that are monitored by computer-controlled sensors. These sensors calculate the temperature of the plates as well as the distance between them. This means the Cinder Sensor cooking device can calculate the thickness of the food and adjust the cooking time accordingly. The sensors are accurate to within a quarter of a degree.
The device also comes with a companion mobile app that allows hands-free control. All in all, this device has the potential to make clueless noob cooks look like Michelin-starred celebrity chefs.
This Cooking Device Blends Sous Vide and Countertop Grill
1. Precision Cooking Devices - Devices that merge sous vide and countertop cooking are becoming more popular, leading the way for more precise cooking at home.
2. Smart Cookware - Cookware with computer-controlled sensors, such as the Cinder Sensor, have the potential to revolutionize the way we cook and prepare food.
3. Mobile App Integration - As seen with the Cinder Sensor, mobile app integration with cooking devices is becoming more common, allowing for hands-free control and seamless integration with other smart devices in the home.
1. Kitchen Appliances - Manufacturers of kitchen appliances have a disruptive opportunity to integrate computer-controlled sensors and mobile app connectivity into their products, creating more precise and user-friendly cooking devices.
2. Smart Home Technology - As smart home technology continues to evolve, there is potential for the inclusion of more advanced cooking devices, such as the Cinder Sensor, that seamlessly integrate with other devices in the home.
3. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can leverage the precision cooking capabilities of devices like the Cinder Sensor to create new products and recipes, catering to the growing demand for high-quality, convenient meal options.