Delfina Delettrez is a young but talented jewelry designer who mixes her love of human anatomy, biology and nature as inspiration for her distinct pieces.
From an aesthetic point of view, I find Delettrez’s jewelry quaint but very attractive. I especially like the skeletal hand jewelry leading our gallery. I think its design provides an excellent example of the kind of quirky, edgy but elegant craft produced by Delettrez.
Implications - As society continues to place an increased importance on stylistic originality, one of the best ways a brand can benefit from this movement is by investing in products that appeal directly to novelty. By supplying consumers with products so outlandish or radical in design that they are instantly recognizable, the company draws interest from consumers who value the unconventional.
Delfina Delettrez's Skeletal Hand Designs Show Love For Anatomy
1. Anatomical Jewelry - Opportunity to create jewelry that takes inspiration from human anatomy with quirky and edgy designs.
2. Skeletal Accessories - Chance to produce unique accessories such as hand jewelry that combine elegance with novelty by using skeletal designs.
3. Quirky Craftsmanship - Option to experiment with unconventional designs that appeal to consumers' desire for stylistic originality and stand out from the competition.
1. Jewelry - Opportunity to create unique and original jewelry pieces that align with the current trend for anatomical and skeletal designs.
2. Fashion - Chance to incorporate quirky and edgy design elements, such as skeletal accessories, into clothing and accessories to appeal to consumers' desire for originality.
3. Art - Option to create original pieces of art that take inspiration from human anatomy and incorporate skeletal designs that appeal to consumers' interest in the unconventional.